Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The much requested wedding pictures...


This was a perfect day Before the wedding
No this wasn't planned, but it is sure a fun memory!


Weeeee!!!
Taking communion
Everybody worshiping the Lord. It was scheduled to rain 10 days earlier, but after everyone prayed.... :)
Best guys!

Best Girls!
Getting ready...

We have been married for a little over 2 months now. It feels like time has flown by, yet it also feels like we dated such a long time ago. I'm not sure how that works. :) Two weeks after comming back from our honeymoon we traveled with John and Sonja Decker to Fresno, California. The Deckers were preaching in a church there called Valley Christian Center, and invited us to come and hang out with them. We saw people get physically healed by the power of the Holy Spirit, and made some great friends. It is crazy to me how much faith people had as they were comming up for prayer. You could see it in their faces that they expected to be healed, which resulted in one case where a man came up who had a tumor on the side of his neck and the swelling actually went down as Caleb prayed for him. More recently (last weekend) we made a trip over to Nampa, Idaho to see Danny and Jamie Schulz and to check out their church. That was some good preaching! We also got to hang out with Trina and David Stephens and Lorelei.
Other than that, we have just been loving the Lord down here in little Bend Oregon, serving in church, working, and studying!

8 comments:

Eric said...

Sweet pics! Me and joe even made it in there! Just checking to see how you guys are doing, I think we must be on different schedules as far as church goes, but praying for you guys and hope all is going well. talk to you soon - Eric

jamiejoy said...

I had such a good time with you guys. Come back anytime and we'll go hang out at the Flying M for late night talks over coffee (they're open 'til 11pm). Glad you two came over to the church and we're all praying for you here. (oh, and we'll try to not make you overload on musicals)
-Lorelei

SiLjE said...

Oooh, Ashley, I really loved your weddingpictures! I really wish I could have been there!! Hm.. by the way, did you get the flowers me and the other Norwegians tried to send you?? :) I really hope so!

I'm surprised you remembered how to pronounce Hvordan går det :)

A lot of love, Silje!

Miss you!

tara jean said...

ok i take back my comment. you can stay as a link on my blog:-)

Randy and Danielle said...

Amazing pictures! You two are just so beautiful together! Hope to see you soon!

Stricklands

jamiejoy said...

Wonderful pics! I was wondering when you were finally going to update. We really enjoyed having you guys over last weekend. Come and visit whenever. Lorelei is trying to convince me to watch White Christmas again!

Brent and Virginia Earwicker said...

We miss you folks over there. Hope the house hasn't burnt down or anything crazy like that. Shoot us some email when you get a minute, love to hear how you're doing (you know, the inside scoop)...

Molly Polly said...

Awwww! Cute, cute, cute!
And Ashley, nice hair :^) The curls were so perfectly curled, if I do say so myself. har har.