Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Week Alone In Nampa

Somehow I managed (Ashley) to be in Danny and Jamie's house alone this weekend, so with all the extra free time I thought I would write an update! :) My wonderful hard working husband is floating down the Snake River for 4 days helping his brother Bo be a "swamper" (if I knew what that was I would explain in further detail...) and the Schulz's went on vacation!

Ephesians 3:19-21 "to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

Hopefully for all of our Bend friends and family we will get to visit very soon- we miss you all! Until then, blessings and much love!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Okay so it's 9pm and John is still working... tomorrow he said that it will probably be a late night as well. Maybe you should come over and have dinner so you don't have to eat alone for 4 days! Hannah and I would love the company! Call me! 697-9771

Luke & Kristin said...

plant business? what in the world is a plant business?

Brent and Virginia Earwicker said...

Yeah, give us some more info about the plant business. Uganda might want the imports...

jamiejoy said...

What happened to the smooching picture?