Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Brown ordered from the Stork Store

Hey Blogging World!

After many months of marriage, countless searches, and some stalking we have found the Stork Store. We placed an order and are anticipating the delivery of one small bambino that looks a lot like a small version of us somewhere around the end of March 2009.

We are elated, joy filled, and really excited to decorate a room with pastel colors and buy tiny clothes.

Check back for updates on growing bellies (Caleb has decided to eat extra and try to keep up with other belly growth happening in the house), and you can also look at the bottom of our blog to see whats going on with the baby right now!

12 comments:

joshandkarlee said...

Yea! Congrats! Ashley...I can't wait to see your pregnant tummy!

Elyxis said...

YAH! kaitlyn kinda made of funny... you ready for this? She said that you have Brownies in the oven :) I know. Its funny and kinda corny. congradulations though!

John, Christina, and Hannah said...

Alright! I laughed out loud at the "Brownie" comment! I'm gonna have to repeat that one! =)

Paige said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Ky Palmer said...

I might be the most excited person in the world for this new development. (Right behind you guys). I'm really happy for you guys and I can't wait!

Bondservant said...

Oohmygoodness, I can't believe it. You guys are going to rock:)
Love you two!!!

Lorelei said...

I love the baby status thing at the bottom. Congrats on Izzy-Lizzy-Seraphina! and way to go the route of hyphenation; a road much less traveled.

Josh and Kaylee Caba said...

Congrats!!! :)

Cassie said...

congrats!!!!

idea #1 from the blogging world:
keep the gender a surprise!

i love the morrison's "brownie" joke. it made me giggle!

Brent said...

Wow, I'm so excited for you guys! I really hope you have a girl though so we can do an arranged marriage. Since we're African now, that includes head of cattle when we deliver the bride price...

Eric and Lindsay said...

Congratulations you guys!

joann renee said...

Hooray! I guess I haven't looked at your blog in too long...but still, no one had yet told of baby Brown. Woot! Huzzah! And other excited phrases!