Sunday, September 28, 2008

2 Year Anniversary and Church Building!

We had a great 2nd Anniversary, traveling to Bend for a sneak visit, and then to the Oregon Coast for some time to relax and be together. It was great!
Below, this Sunday we had our first Church service in our new building... no longer meeting in a Middle School. It was awesome, standing room only with a lot of hungry people and great worship.
AND we got to visit with Jesse and Taylor, who came up for Trevin and Stephanie Anderson's wedding.

3 comments:

Bondservant said...

Two of my favorite people in the world. I love you guys. Lots and lots I love thee! Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Well I have been thinking about you two a lot lately and wanted to say I celebrate with you and Our Great God on your second anniversary. So, Yeah, Happy Anniversary. I love you so much, but my Jesus loves you even more.Me

John, Christina, and Hannah said...

Hey Ashley! Just wondering.. are you feeling the baby more and more these days? You find out the sex in the next couple of weeks right?